The conical batch mixer (MDC) provides intimate mixture of several powder components and / or granular in an extremely short time regardless of the proportions.
This batch mixer allows the pulverulent mixture with small amounts of liquid, that even with the lightest powders. The large differences in bulk density have no influence on the quality of the mixture.
Once loaded the mixer, the mixing rotor gradually puts the entire product moving and creates internal recirculation vortex phenomenon.
The mixer is then drain by gravity by opening the valve shovel at the base of the cone.
In the case of difficult flow products, the mixing rotor is then used as bridge breaker.
This mixer can be weighed to automate filling and meet manufacturing recipes.
It can be fitted with a metering output, to perform the packaging directly to the output of the batch mixer.
- Reduced mixing time (30s to 4m)
- Low installed power
- Complete draining
- Serviceability (1 engine, 1 valve)
Animated view of a mixing cycle
Discontinuous mixer MBH
MBH horizontal mixer ribbon.
Discontinuous mixers Parimix strip consist of a rotor shaft with opposite turns, accommodated in a mixing vessel.
• Horizontal mixing tank U-shaped liter
• Bracketing Chassis
• door type on the cover with security key Comitronic
• Safety grid with mesh 40 x 40 mm
• 4 mixing rotors mounted on ribbon tree
• SEW Eurodrive gearmotor + Inverter
• Sealing of the bearings by PTFE gland
• Drain Quilting
• Low Level capacitive IFM KIE5085 10-30Vcc
• 304L stainless steel sheet metal
• blasted finish